Nothing too Difficult or too Wonderful

“I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? Therefore this is what the Lord says: I am about to give this city into the hands of the Babylonians and to Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, who will capture it.' Jeremiah 32:27-28 (NIV)

Prayer is the answer for all of my problems. The Lord, the God of us all is omnipotent. Nothing is too hard for Him. I will not go wrong when I place my confidence and put my faith in Him. He is loving and He is kind. I pray and take my praise and my concerns to Him.

A praying friend of mine recently told me that she thinks of Jesus when she rises and constantly throughout the rest of the day as well. I love that! She wakes up thinking of her Lord. She knows where the power comes from. She prays all day. She prays the Word. She has committed a lot of the Word to heart. That is confidence. That is someone that has a relationship with the Lord. She has committed her life to serve Him and her life is better because of it. He is a miracle working God. She inspires me to be like that!

I am so inspired by my praying friends. Sometimes when things get too hard and complicated to see how it will ever be resolved I meditate on this verse.  I know that prayer works if I don't limit Him. I know that God hears all of my prayers and is the creator of all things. He is all powerful. How could anything be too hard for Him? There is nothing is too difficult or too wonderful for You, Lord.

Thank you Lord for my praying friends. Thank you for eternal security and for my life. Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com.


Image result for jeremiah 32:27 quote picture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree