Mercy-Givers

'For I delight in loyalty rather than sacrifice,
And in the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.' Hosea 6:6 (NASB)

God's desire is for mercy rather than sacrifice. and the knowledge of Him to produce Holy fear and love. 

Dear Heavenly Father. I do love You. You have answered my prayers. You have my heart. I desire to know You more. Fill me with the knowledge of You. Teach me Your ways. Produce Holy fear in my heart. Set up Your Kingdom inside of me. Fill me with the Spirit of Mercy. Make me a mercy-giver. Keep me calm. Make me tender. Make me gentle. Forgive me of my sins. Fill me with Your Love. Help me to Love like You do. Never leave me. Deliver me from evil. In Jesus's mighty name. Amen. 

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.

Image result for hosea 6:6 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree