Intercessor's Prayer

'During Christ’s days on earth he pleaded with God, praying with passion and with tearful agony that God would spare him from death. And because of his perfect devotion his prayer was answered and he was delivered.'  Hebrews 5:7 (TPT) 

Christ is my example in life. He was devoted to prayer while He lived in the flesh. He was passionate and His prayer was answered. He was delivered from death. He never sinned. He died for humanity. He died for me. He beat death. He lives. He intercedes for me even now. My life should be all about Him. He saved my soul from death. I should be devoted to Him. He has found a place in my heart. I should be passionate about prayer. 
  
He loved me. He saved me. He loves me. If I wake at six o'clock and sometimes before to pray for others and like it, am I an intercessor too? If I could only plead to God like Jesus did, but some days I lack the passion. My life could be about Him if I were obedient to His ways but some days I lack the tears. Even though I fail Him I know that He hears me. Even though I fail Him I know that He has delivered me from this, the fear of death. Death, where is your sting? 

Thank You Lord for being my perfect example in prayer. You lived and You died that I might have eternal life through You. Though I am not perfect I know You and I know that You are. You were the perfect sacrifice. Because I know You, Christ, You have redeemed me from the curse of the Law. I am so inspired by You. I sing to bring You Glory. Hallelujah! 

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com.


 Hebrews 5:7 He Offered Up Both Prayers And Supplications With Loud Crying  (orange)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree