365 Days and 365 Posts

# 365! I made it. Today is the day that I met my goal. Today is the day that I met the one year mark. Today is the day that I write my 365th blog. Thank you! Enough about me.

Last year, I was encouraged by a friend to start blogging my devotionals. I took the challenge and am so glad that I did. I learned a lot about blogging. Those that know me know that each morning I wake up early to pray and to study the Word of God. God even gives me a word or a phrase to get me started. That's what I used each day as the topic for my blog. Whatever is on God's mind. He places His thought into my thoughts and in that way He teaches me. I have learned so much about Him and my relationship with Him has gotten stronger. My writing skills have even improved. I have a following from around the world. As of today my stats are as follows:  2,272 page views. My audience is from the following countries: USA, Portugal, India, Canada, Peru, Pakistan, Brazil, Germany, Myanmar and the United Kingdom. That is so encouraging to me! God's word is getting out to the world from my prayer room computer. To God be the Glory

I look forward to the next year and to more of God's anointing. He has never let me down. He is the reason that I live and breathe and have my being. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I pray for you every day. 

Dear Father. I give You the glory for all the great things that You have done. You inspire me to be better. You encourage me to be more like You. Thank You for saving my soul. I pray for the followers of this blog and for everyone around the world that doesn't know You. Please bring them peace and save them. Let none be lost. In Jesus name. Amen.
Image result for picture of 365 days

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree