Household Salvation

'For all of God’s promises find their “yes” of fulfillment in him. And as his “yes” and our “amen” ascend to God, we bring him glory!' 2 Corinthians 1:20 (TPT)

Promises given; 5,467. That's a huge number of promises. If I know Him and His promises He says "yes" to me every time when I make my requests known to Him. Those promises reveal His character and His divine nature. He is a very powerful and generous God. His promises are eternal and my 'amen' brings Him glory. His promises are fulfilled in Jesus. He promised that when I 'believe' in the Lord Jesus that I will be saved, and me and my household. He promised to save me and give me the gift of the Holy Spirit. He is faithful and committed to perform those promises He made to me. He is dependable when I stay obedient. He is unchangeable when I stay focused on Him. Even when the world disappoints and tells me 'no' I know who my Heavenly Father is and He will not let me down. I believe that my 'Amen' brings Him glory! Amen! Amen! Amen!

Image result for 2 corinthians 1:20 quote picture 

Source: Biblegateway.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree