The Issachar Anointing

'From the tribe of Issachar, there were 200 leaders of the tribe with their relatives. All these men understood the signs of the times and knew the best course for Israel to take.' 1 Chronicles 12:32 (NLT)

These sons of Issachar had special skills in astrology as in knowing proper times and seasons to take action in the areas of husbandry and land management. They were politically savvy as well and chose this time to go over to King David. After certain events had taken place they showed their wisdom and took action and declared David as their King. With much joy they knew that this was the best course of action to take, not only for themselves, but for their tribe and their country as well.

Likewise is the timing of events that occur when the believer invites the Lord into their own heart. Signs of the times and seasons of change bring on this great change in us and we look to the sky for help from heaven. Heaven has come down to us and has brought us a wise and loving Savior and King. We can see the signs in our own lives that the winds of change are blowing. The battles for our soul have been fought and won. All we have to do then is declare the victory. I am saved. Jesus is on the throne. He is my wise and powerful King. He loves me. He has set up His Kingdom on earth and His is a House of prayer!

Once I invited Jesus into my heart, I was glad to live by His rule of peace and submit to His ways. I choose to do good as directed by His Word, my experiences and observations. I renounce those that take offense to Him. I pray daily for them, for the things I ought and for the wisdom I need for the day to help guide me through. He freely offers and gives His wisdom and power to those that seek Him and obey.

I pray for the Issachar Anointing on us all, so that we might be able to discern God's timing and seasons that will give us knowledge and wisdom to align with God's choices. I pray for Wisdom for us all to see and know the Truth. I pray for God's favor. I pray for God to open doors for us. I pray for His power to take us through them even in the midst of unstable times. Knowing and caring leaders and their relatives, come forth! Wave your palm branches high!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree