Are You Thirsty?

'My roots will have access to water, and the dew will rest on my branches all night.' Job 29:19 (HCSB)

Dew is a natural form of water. Dew forms on the surface of the ground and plants as they cool down by radiating and omitting their heat. At dew point, water vapor condenses and dew forms as temperatures cool and the air is unable to hold the vapor.


I acknowledge that rivers and dew are examples of my double portion of God's grace. He supplies all my needs and the Lord's favor is upon me. I am like the tree that is planted by the river, even now I have access to the Water that Jesus provides and I am nourished by it as my roots run deep. Like the tree, I find refreshment by the moisture that evaporates and as water vapor condenses in the form of dew that reaches my leaves and branches as well.

Believe me when I tell you that He said, 'My people shall receive double portion'! DOUBLE portion in blessings of favor. His favor is upon me. Double portion in fruitfulness. He blesses me with more than I need, I am prosperous and my quiver is full. Double portion in success. His victories are mine. I am blessed coming in and going out. Double portion in health. By His stripes I am healed!

My God is not stingy, He is generous to me. He desires to bless me and gives me double portions of what I need to live in everlasting joy! The secret to living in it then is to see it and to rejoice in its abundance. Jesus is the resurrected Savior that provides for me fountains of living water that never run dry. Jesus said when I am thirsty I am to turn to Him. There really is no other constant, bubbling up, reliable source of Life. I am turning to Him and I am returning again and again to the Source.

I need water. I have free access to it. I am made up mostly of it. I will renew myself daily in it; the Living Waters that run deep and with Dew from Heaven. Cooling me when I splash it on my face. Refreshing me when I drink it in. Living Water. Rivers flowing from my innermost being. Double portion. DOUBLE PORTION!


Source: Nationalgeographic.org; Biblehub; Biblegateway.

No photo description available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree