The Dew is Falling



'For the seed shall be prosperous,
The vine shall give its fruit,
The ground shall give her increase,
And the heavens shall give their dew—

I will cause the remnant of this people
To possess all these.' Zechariah 8:12 (NKJV)


Prophecy! All farming operations and labors will yield. Peace and prosperity will come. Increase through the seed that is kept safe and secure is assured. As peace is returning to the land all agriculture endeavors shall prosper. Vine giving its fruit. Ground giving her increase. Heavens giving their dew. His remnant possessing all three through inheritance. His remnant, blessed by Him and kept clean and pure by the power that God provides through the Holy Spirit. Only by His grace are we kept whole. Only by the blood of Jesus are we saved.

Purify us then, Oh Lord! God intends to purify us and does for us just as He does for the seed and the vine. He is the Life Giver. God intends to water the seed and the vine at night when the dew falls on the earth. Without dew and rain growth cannot occur and these plants will dry out and die. Dew, then, renews and refreshes plants daily, similar is His intent with me. He intends for me to be renewed on a daily basis. He intends that I grow in Him and it is by His Holy Spirit and His mercy that I am transformed in my heart and in my life. Dew falling renews the earth, Holy Spirit falling renews me.

Fall on me then. Lord God, send me the Holy Spirit. Remove my critical dead spirit. Just as the dew softens the hard lifeless ground, Holy Spirit soften my dry and dead heart. What do I need to do to receive this refreshing, cool, life giving water? He says 'just believe'. I do intend to believe in Him. He says 'just submit'. I do intend to submit to Him. He says 'stay in my perfect will'. I do intend to stay in His perfect will.

When I submit and stay obedient to Him in my life through assembling together, reading His Word and through prayer I am free to soak in everything the Holy Spirit has for me. My intentions are pure. The Holy Spirit witnesses to me of God's great love for me and of His Son, Jesus. Through Him I find my peace as He testifies to me all truth. When I stay still and wait upon the Lord He changes me. In Him I will not fail but will have renewed strength and I won't grow weary. He is my Life Giver.

Source: National Geographic Society; 'The Worship Warrior', Chuck D. Pierce; Biblegateway.com.





 Image may contain: text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree