The Faithfulness of My Redeemer

He never promised that there would not be trials. So then, my religion doesn't keep me from troubles, but when they do come, my God delivers me from them all. The trials and tests of life I am going through right now, are merely there to help me and I can see Him in it and I can see the end to it is coming near. He is my Faithful Redeemer.

I can see the goal post and I can see my friends standing there cheering me on. My Lord is carrying me through at this point in the race. Funny, how quickly I signed up to run. and just as quickly I realized that I was ill-prepared to win it. Sadly, I needed a coach and a guide through the entire thing. Everyday and in every situation, my Lord was faithful and He was always there for me.

He never criticized me when I had to stop for water breaks. He used that time every time to refresh and purify me and discuss strategy and even to encourage me. He never said 'I told you so' when I complained about sore feet. He used that opportunity to purge me of a complaining nature and to give me a new set of running shoes. He never called me lazy when I complained that the race was too long. He used that moment as an opportunity to chasten me and shared with me His story, about how He carried His cross for me and what heaven was like and how He had went there to prepare a place for me.

Many trials must come to us all as we travel the road to righteousness and He uses them to change us before we reach our Kingdom home in eternity. He makes us perfect through our suffering. He allows us to go through every one and He is merciful and takes us out of each. We are made stronger and are molded in His image because of our suffering. His promises are true.

'Many tribulations be of just men; and the Lord shall deliver them from all these. (Many troubles be to the righteous; but the Lord shall rescue, or save, them out of all of them.)' Psalm 34:19 (WYC)

Dear Father. I thank you that Your promises are true. I thank you that You Love me enough to trust me while I am in it and to help me during this trial you are carrying me through. Forgive me when I fail You and when I fail to see You. My suffering is but for a moment and then Your Glory is revealed through it all. I pray that You never leave me. I pray that the whole world be able to see and believe that You are the Christ. Save us all. Hallelujah! To God be the Glory. In Jesus name. Amen.


Image may contain: one or more people and text


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree