Proclaim the Glory


When I agree to do it I had no idea that it would become my Easter ritual. The thing that I did every year. The thing that fed my Spirit for the moment. The thing that would turn into a twenty year commitment. Sixty performances later and now it's over. Almost one hundred practices and now they say that last night was the grand finale. Easter will never be the same.

I hope you were able to see it. Through the fog, the lights, the music and the blunders we all met Jesus there. His story, from start to finish was proclaimed. We got dress up and made up for His Glory. We dedicated our lives to it and we committed ourselves to being one of the cast of 'Proclaim the Glory'! It was a wonderful season. The Word was proclaimed! It was an amazing group of believers. He calls us 'wonderful'! Our acts of service are only beginning! It is an amazing God we serve. He was always in it. Because of where He took me, this will be one of the memories I will cherish for the rest of my life. I can hear Him say to us 'Good job'! In the Kingdom, that's all that really matters. Happy Easter!

“Wonderful!” his master replied. “You are a good and faithful servant. I left you in charge of only a little, but now I will put you in charge of much more. Come and share in my happiness!” Matthew 25:23 (CEV)


Dear Father. Thank you for the mission fields You put me in and for those amazingly talented and dedicated people that I meet on the road to serving others. I worship You this day for giving us Your Son, He is the real Good and Faithful Servant. Thank You for sending Jesus to live for us, so that we might have His story to share. Thank You for sending Him to die for us, so that we might be called in the end to be with Him in heaven. I love you Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.




 Image may contain: text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree