Look! I Am Alive

'During the forty days after he suffered and died, he appeared to the apostles from time to time, and he proved to them in many ways that he was actually alive. And he talked to them about the Kingdom of God.' Acts 1:3 (NLT)

'I am the living one. I died, but look—I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave.' Revelation 1:18

'But in fact, Christ has been raised from the dead. He is the first of a great harvest of all who have died.' 1 Corinthians 15:20


'That Sunday evening the disciples were meeting behind locked doors because they were afraid of the Jewish leaders. Suddenly, Jesus was standing there among them! “Peace be with you,” he said. As he spoke, he showed them the wounds in his hands and his side. They were filled with joy when they saw the Lord! Again he said, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I am sending you.” Then he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive anyone’s sins, they are forgiven. If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.” John 20:19-23


The King, He who knew no sin, yet submitted to the will of His Father, and He died. The very Living One is Alive! He is risen. He is the source of Life and He lives in me. Hallelujah.

He is the First and the Last. The Word became flesh and so the Life became death. He has the authority to hold the keys of death and the grave. He will never leave me. He will take me through it and unlock the tomb that will hold my body. He will become the Gift of Eternal Life and will reign as the Son of Man over me forever and ever.

Look! Our eternal One. Peace be with you. Check out the wound in His hands and His side. His death means our life. His resurrection is the source of our life eternal. The Alabaster box was broken and the house was filled with the smell of that sweet perfume! Peace be with you. In His resurrection Christ released the Glory of His Divinity and cast fire on the earth. He is alive! Breathe on us!


 Image may contain: text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree