Better than Gold


'Suffering tests your faith which is more valuable than gold (remember that gold, although it is perishable, is tested by fire) so that if it is found genuine, you can receive praise, honor, and glory when Jesus the Anointed, our Liberating King, is revealed at last.

Although you haven’t seen Jesus, you still love Him. Although you don’t yet see Him, you do believe in Him and celebrate with a joy that is glorious and beyond words. You are receiving the salvation of your souls as the result of your faith.' 1 Peter 1:7-9 (VOICE)

Though my trials have been many they were only tests to purify me so that my faith would be strong and sustain me to the end. Knowing You, Jesus, has made me such a better person. My faith in You is more valuable to me than gold. You saved my soul. I am thankful. I am devoted. Even though I find it hard to put the joy I feel in knowing You into words, I really can't wait to learn more about You every morning. My learning is seeing and my knowing is loving. I have believed in You until the end and find cause to celebrate now and on that glorious day I meet You face to face when all will be revealed and I will know that Your Love truly was worth it all!


 Image may contain: one or more people, cloud, sky, text and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree