His Power - Our Praise Prayer

 'Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Savior be glory and majesty, dominion and power, now and ever. Amen.' Jude 1:24-25 (KJ21)

Dear Jesus. Only in Your presence am I able to stand. You are willing and able to keep me from falling. Your Love props me up. Your Love sustains me. Your Love preserves me. You are constantly looking out for me. My desire is to stay near to You. My desire is to praise You. My desire is to stay in Your mighty presence and in Your Love. You are my Lord and Savior. You are my wise King. Only by Your grace am I able to resist temptation and in the end to be presented faultless by You to the Father. I offer up to You this prayer of thanksgiving.

Only through You, Jesus, can I stand blameless before the Judgement-seat. Oh what joy! Exceeding joy, to see on that final day, what I have been delivered from! Oh what joy, exceeding joy, to see the place where I have been delivered to and to meet You face to face! You alone are able. You alone are God and Savior. Behold the Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world! Hallelujah! Your plan of redemption was in place even before the fall. Then, now and even for all eternity You reign over us all. To You belongs all greatness and honor and in which all authority is due! Great things You have done. We offer up our prayers of praise to You Jesus! To God be the Glory! Amen.

 No photo description available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree