The Spiritual Remainder

'If you remain in Me and My words remain in you [that is, if we are vitally united and My message lives in your heart], ask whatever you wish and it will be done for you. My Father is glorified and honored by this, when you bear much fruit, and prove yourselves to be My [true] disciples.' John 15:7-8 (AMP)

When I find myself in that place of perfect unity with Jesus Christ I find myself at peace. That is where I will remain. That is where I apply His Word and see the multiplication of His blessings and abide in the Spiritual Remainder. His Word will I speak. His message lives in my heart. We are united in thought and word. I am in Him. He is living in me. His Will is my own and because I know Him I can be assured that He hears me. He hears me and He makes Himself known to me. His desires are my desires. My desires become His desires. Whatever I wish He will do. To God be the Glory.

 Image may contain: ocean, sky, cloud, outdoor, nature and text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree