Sunday Funday


'
Hallelujah! Yes, praise the Lord! Sing him a new song. Sing his praises, all his people.

O Israel, rejoice in your Maker. O people of Jerusalem, exult in your King. Praise his name with dancing, accompanied by drums and lyre.

For Jehovah enjoys his people; he will save the humble. Let his people rejoice in this honor. Let them sing for joy as they lie upon their beds.

Adore him, O his people! And take a double-edged sword to execute his punishment upon the nations. Bind their kings and leaders with iron chains, and execute their sentences.

He is the glory of his people. Hallelujah! Praise him!' Psalm 149 (TLB)


My Sundays are my fun days and this song makes me want to shout Hallelujah! Somebody ought to shout!

You know I am a music lover and it doesn't take much, but this song makes me want to dance. Somebody ought to dance!

Every day He brings new mercies. He is my merciful Lord and He is always willing to be my dance partner. That is why I sing. Somebody ought to sing!

New mercies bring new songs. This week I could tell that He adored me, and so I ought to rejoice in that. He loves me. He saves the sinners like me and crowns us with victory. Somebody ought to rejoice!

He saves the sinners. I adore Him with my song for that. He lifts the spirit of the depressed. I adore Him on my drums for that. He brings good news even during the storms. I adore Him on my keyboard for that. My songs are new each morning because the news He brings is different and refreshing and it is good for my soul each and every day. I ought to thank Him for that! I know that one day will be my last and I will praise Him and make His eternal promises my own every day even until I die.

Jesus, my Savior, go forth on the chariots of salvation as I wake to take Your gospel of truth to the nations. Let Your praises be heard. Fill the air and the internet spaces with the word of my testimony. Let Your Word be my word. By the Blood of the Lamb be known and to You be all Glory and praise.

Saints, it is only through Him that we are made more than conquerors. On this day, by the lifting of the sword of the Word of God and His shield of faith acknowledge Truth. Make it known that He fights our battles that we could never win on our own, with the world, with the devil and with the flesh. Let's join the heavenly choir and sing praises to Him for what He has done for us today. Let's continue to rejoice in Him and in each other as we work and pray together. Let's continue to rejoice as He wins the lost through grace and look forward to that final day when He takes vengeance on His enemies. Hallelujah!

 Image may contain: one or more people, ocean, sky, text and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree