Living Free



'May God the Father and the Lord Jesus the Anointed surround you with grace and peace.

This letter begins with praise and thanksgiving to;

God the Father, who blesses us
Jesus, who redeems us
the Holy Spirit, who seals us.

'Blessed be God, the Father of our Lord Jesus the Anointed One, who grants us every spiritual blessing in these heavenly realms where we live in the Anointed—not because of anything we have done, but because of what He has done for us.' Ephesians 1:2-3 (VOICE)


You can not miss this. You can not live the spiritual life while being trapped in a physical body without the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit.

God choose me and set me apart before the foundations of the world were even set in place. My choice to choose Christ and to live my life for Him set me apart from sin and He made me holy. The Holy Spirit seals and sanctifies me to Him.

It really is all about Him. Living a life serving Him cannot be accomplished without His power. All I have to do is to bend the knee to Him. When He tells me what He will do, I can rest assured that He has already done it. When He tells me I am to be living free, that means free from sin and the consequences of it. Finding joy through the trials of life and happiness at the end of it can only be possible because of holiness. Grace is not my license to sin. His Love for me set me free from all of that pain in my godless past.

He loved me, though I never even knew Him and He choose me! How amazing is that? I am now adopted by faith in Jesus into the family of God. Oh the privileges from day to day that His Love and being a daughter of His entails. Oh the blessings that await me. To be reconciled and adopted and pardoned by Him gives me a triple blessing and the privileges of Kingdom living that I cannot repay. He grants it in the heavenly places and I see it here and now. So I worship Him. Peace is how I am to live. Living as if I have already been saved and healed for all of eternity because He says He did it then and He meant it for me now!

I am blessed with all Spiritual blessings! So that is why I keep looking up. That is why I keep my eyes focused on Jesus. To do anything less is to deny His Deity. He is sovereign over my life. Hallelujah to the King. My God Reigns!
Image may contain: people sitting and text

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree