The Called

'At the same time the Spirit also helps us in our weakness, because we don’t know how to pray for what we need. But the Spirit intercedes along with our groans that cannot be expressed in words. The one who searches our hearts knows what the Spirit has in mind. The Spirit intercedes for God’s people the way God wants him to.
 
We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God—those whom he has called according to his plan' Romans 8:26-28 (GW)

With all the things that could go wrong in life, where would we be without the power of the Holy Spirit?  The Spirit helps us in our time of need.  He teaches us how and even what to pray for. He even interceding along the way with our groans and murmurings as God desires. Because of the work of the Holy Spirit, we can be assured that everything will turn out and all things will work together for our good! Isn't that a glorious thought? God working on my behalf! Good things coming out of my sanctification. Good things coming out of all situations when I can find comfort. Good things coming to me when I overcome my fears. Good things coming to me when I find encouragement. Good things coming to me when I pray and the enemy is defeated. All of this is because of the gifts and grace of the Holy Spirit. 

In the spiritual, it is good for the saints, the ones He has called, to make a clean break with sin. This helps to bring us closer to God the Father and takes us farther from the world while preparing us for heaven. God does this for us with the help of the Holy Spirit who corrects us when we fail Him. Even when we don't deserve it He works in every situation and in all things as we are conformed in the image of His Son. Hallelujah!

 https://hischarisisenough.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/img_0232-0.png?fbclid=IwAR1NdNFwqHl2ytlpX9ybh8pmRUE84sFNBF2rwmBdNQVcSoZzZqpkj_fUTkE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree