Who God is and Who He is Not

'Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.”' Luke 24:39 (NKJV)

'God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”' John 4:24 (NKJV)

'This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.' 1 John 1:5 (NKJV)

'Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.' 1 John 4:7-9 (NKJV)

 Dear Father.

Who can know You? Your Word is all that I need. Fill me with Your thoughts and of more of You.

Because You are Spirit You are not limited by a body but you are also a Person that feels and thinks. There are no limits to Your wisdom, power and love. You are eternal and unchanging. You are Father, Son and Holy Spirit. You are the great I Am!

You are Light. There is no darkness in You. You are holy and righteous and perfect in every way. You can have nothing to do with sin. Who can know You?

You are love and because of Love You demand that all sin be punished so You provided me with a plan of redemption. Your plan included my salvation so You sent Jesus to the cross and gave me Your Word so that I might know Him. Forever being a mystery to me You gave me Faith so that I might see and know and believe. You knew me and sought after me and loved me from the beginning and for that I am so thankful and love You too!

This is my prayer of devotion to You, that I might be like You and know You more.

In Jesus's name.

Amen.

Image result for revelation reveals what god is like picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree