Love of God Overflow; 10/9/18

'You set a table for me in the presence of my foes. You drench my head with oil. My cup is overflowing. Surely goodness and mercy will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.' Psalm 23:5-6 (EHV)

Even though the enemy sets out to destroy me, God delivers me in spite of them. God delivers and God also prepares and provides. God prepares the banquet and provides the table with the entire feast while my opponents watch on in jealous rage and powerless annoyance at the prosperity.
God, You remembered everything. 


The celebration is real. The table is lacking nothing as One of great wealth and abundance would provide. You own it all. You own everything and You love me! I couldn't be any happier.

I am filled with Your fullness and Your favor is upon me. You demonstrate Your favor daily, as One would do who knew me before, in my filthy condition. After all, I was coming into Your presence from yet another battle; dirty, smelly, tired and weary. You were ready for me. You cleaned me up and even provide the expensive perfumes and oils for my head and my joy and my health and comfort will be forever found in You.

You are the bread of life. You are the oil of gladness. You are the cup of salvation. You are my Love of God overflow. Amen.

 Image may contain: cloud and text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree