At the Cross

'May mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.' Jude 1:2.

Good morning!

My prayer for you today is in the form of a Jude style salutation of blessing, one also in the manner of the divine Trinity. Don't forget while you are on your way, to soak it all in, and to stop by the Cross and thank the Lord for all that He has done!

Holy Spirit woke me up this morning to tell you that God loves you and that I am praying for you. He said that you need to relax and pray through the pain. Don't worry. He will heal you. Ask Him for the answer that you seek. He is there to listen. Pray to Him for your healing. Nothing is to difficult for Him. Your financial blessing is on its way. Have peace. Take joy. Stay in His perfect will. He knows everything about you and His love is all that you need.

Dear Father. You are Holy. Because of the Cross I can come to you boldly with my petitions. Today, I thank You for who You are and what You did for me. This moment, I thank you for my friends Lord. Bless them. Pour out Your blessings on them. Fill their cup to overflowing. Bring them to full knowledge of You. Forgive them and save them. May, the mercy of Christ through the covenant of Grace, and, Your peace the kind that passes all understanding in the Holy Ghost, and, the Love of God that has no end, be multiplied in them and to them, today and always. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Image result for jude 1:2 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree