No More Striving

'Surrender your anxiety! Be silent and stop your striving and you will see that I am God. I am the God above all the nations, and I will be exalted throughout the whole earth.' Psalm 46:10 (TPT)

Stop your striving and see. See Him as He really is. Give Him your heart and your mind. Worship Him in spirit and in truth. Sing to Jesus. Resting. Let go. Relax. 

Doing all I know to do and everything I can in my power is where I miss it. When I feel driven to take control over every painful situation He reminds me to give up that spirit of control and give in to His spirit of peace. When I relax, when I trust Him, when I work with Him, and not against Him I know I am in His will. When the target is God, and I am aiming at the problem, I miss the target every time. Every time. 

Walk in faith and rest. Rest to your silly mode of pushing. Don't try to change everything to meet your needs. Believe and have faith that under the anointing, Holy Spirit will do the heavy lifting. He will move on every problem. He will fix every situation. How can we know everything? How can we fix everything? We can't. We can be there during the storms and pray. We can sing to Jesus. We surrender our anxiety and remain in His care and under His wing when we wait on Him. He will never let us down.

He will lead me and direct me in the paths He wants me to take. I am directed to change what I can while I wait and am lead to organize the chaos in my closet this day. Thank you Lord.
Image may contain: ocean, text, nature, water and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree