Where I Found God Today


'I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. No one can hide where I cannot see them. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth?' Jeremiah 23:23-24 (GNT)

You may have heard that God is there in the pause. In the pause of each breath. I do my part with the fifty percent physical and He meets me at the highs and lows. But wait!. I guess I forgot that He is the creator of life; the heart and lungs and all the rest too.

God creates life so He must be there at the beginning and the end of it and everywhere in between. The in between parts include the good reports I hear at the doctor for example. There's the truth being taught in school. Consider the praise reports we hear by some government officials. Don't forget the wholesome and sweet things we see in the arts and entertainment.

Fundamentally, He is in the praise and worship part at the altar of faith. He's there with the two of us as we pray for each other. As I look and listen to the coos and the smiles of a sweet little baby boy named Isaac I am so humbled, encouraged and amazed by it all! I found God today! I wonder where else He has been?


 Image may contain: cloud, text and nature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree