Language in the Glory


Be joyful always, pray at all times, be thankful in all circumstances. This is what God wants from you in your life in union with Christ Jesus.' 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (GNT)

'I thank God that I speak in strange tongues much more than any of you.' 1 Corinthians 14:18 (GNT)


Read, meditate and pray. Actually, it says to pray at all times. Pray without ceasing. Be joyful ALWAYS, pray at ALL times and be thankful in ALL circumstances.

Of course that is what Paul would say. He was emotional and totally under the influence of the Holy Spirit. How is that even humanly possible for me? It cannot be possible in the natural, but consider this, that is just what God wants from me in my life lived together with Christ Jesus in the supernatural. The Spirit gives me utterance. The Spirit tells me what to say and pray. The Spirit brings to mind the issues that God sees and are closest to His heart. Where does the desire to pray continually come from? The Spirit. How could I ever hope to see the supernatural manifest through my prayers? The Spirit.

Read, meditate and pray in strange tongues without ceasing. That is where the power for the praying mother comes from! That's the language in the Glory! Don't stop. Keep praying. Thank Him for all the marvelous things He does.
 
 Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'There's a language in The Glory. Don't stop talking it! (1Corinthians 14:18)'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree