Are You Listening?


“So now, children, listen to me! Blessed are those who keep my ways.

Heed discipline and be wise, and do not neglect it.

Blessed is the one who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my doorposts.

For whoever finds me finds life and obtains favor from Adonai' Proverbs 8:32-35 (TLV)


These words direct me to life: listen, watch and wait. To the believer, Christ is Wisdom and Life. Find Him and find God's favor.

Listening. Help me to be wise in my listening and not to refuse Your mercy. Help me to wait on Your voice and block out all others and to heed Your instructions.

Watching. Help me to be alert and ready for any correction that comes from You. Help me to be always watching on the wall for Your appearing.

Waiting. Help me to be the one that is waiting all night standing outside Your door. Help me to always be thankful for Your favor as I receive my anointing and Word of Life from You.
 
 Image may contain: text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree