A Shoulder to Lean On


'Let everyone be devoted to fulfill the work God has given them to do with excellence, and their joy will be in doing what’s right and being themselves, and not in being affirmed by others. Every believer is ultimately responsible for his or her own conscience.' Galatians 6:4-5 (TPT)

My yoke is easy, my pack is light. My responsibility is my own. My pack I shoulder for the obligations to my faith are light. I will help you bear yours with my sympathy and prayers. Through sympathy and prayers I am your shoulder to lean on. I find my joy in doing what is right and not in the applause of man. The burdens I carry for my own sins are heavy; remorse, shame, grief and loss, for those I say “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!' John 1:29 (ESV). Through His sacrifice on the cross, and for the burdens that He bears, the Lamb of God is my shoulder to lean on.

Eternally grateful. Devoted to Excellence. Joy is complete. Audience of One! My Savior.

Image may contain: text, outdoor and nature


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree