Cascading Love


'And this hope is not a disappointing fantasy, because we can now experience the endless love of God cascading into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who lives in us!' Romans 5:5 (TPT)

I have learned to trust in Him through it all. Through all of my experiences the Holy Spirit was the cause of all my blessings, my current blessings and those that are to come and He is what keeps my hope alive.

Just knowing that God loves me enables me to stay in His will and to delight myself in Him every day. I can discern the depths of my God's love for me through wisdom and revelation knowledge that the Holy Spirit provides. He is at work even now in my current situation, this thing of most importance to me, this concern, this problem... that was assigned to me. How else could I bear it, but that the Holy Spirit has been consoling me and working through me to keep hope alive!

And I do not waver, nor do I stumble. I trust Him. I know that the experiences in my life keep building upon more need for hope and hope supersized, resulting in more of the endless style love of God, yielding more Holy Spirit interventions and answers to prayer being poured out as I receive my blessings! More needs. More hope. More love. More Holy Spirit. More blessings!

I need you even more today Holy Spirit. Come and fill me with your anointing. Cascade your love through me and set my heart on fire!
 
Image may contain: flower and text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree