Skip to main content

His Pinions Will Be My Covering


'Like a bird protecting its young, God will cover you with His feathers, will protect you under His great wings; His faithfulness will form a shield around you, a rock-solid wall to protect you.' Psalm 91:4 (VOICE)
 
Covered by the flight wings of God! How comforting a thought. He is always faithful and will never leave me. I have the full armor of God, and He keeps me safe and secure from all alarms. I am securely placed in His care and He is always faithful and will never leave me. I am behind a wall built so true, so tall, so strong, so solid that nothing could penetrate it. He will allow nothing inside of it that will harm me.

He supplies my armor each day. I put on the helmet of salvation to protect my mind. I wear the belt of truth to hold up that which covers my legs. I put on the breastplate of righteousness to protect my heart and internal organs. I wear the shoes of the gospel to keep on the good path. I carry my shield of faith to divert the angry darts of the enemy. I use the sword of the spirit to keep me ever a defender of Truth.

..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree