The Throne Room of Grace

'However, you are chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, people who belong to God. You were chosen to tell about the excellent qualities of God, who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were not God’s people, but now you are. Once you were not shown mercy, but now you have been shown mercy.' 1 Peter 2:9-10 (GW)

So here I am, being called a priest again and getting ready to ascend with Jesus to the throne room where I will praise Him in all of His Glory. I was invited to that Holy place and I will stay in the cloud just long enough to see His glory and to be filled with His light. I will stand in His presence long enough until I hear Him say all is well, return to the valley to bear more fruit. And I go. I go willingly to the valley for the valley is my own garden that He has give me. He gave it to me and assigned it to my care. I love my valley. My valley is my home, my community and my church. 

I was called out of the darkness and made into the image of His Great Light. He calls me one of His chosen people, yet there is nothing spectacular about me, only that I have seen Him and been changed in the process to be more like Him. The more I see Him, the more I desire to be like Him. The more I see Him, the more Light that is in me. The more Light I have the more that just naturally flows out of me to those I love around me. The more Light I have in me, the less I see of the darkness around me.Yet, I still desire more of Him. Yet, I still desire more Light. Yet, I ascend with Jesus again to the throne room of Grace.

The throne room, that Holy place. The place of praise. The place of holiness. The place of eternity. The place of mercy. We approach Your throne room of grace even now. Looking to praise You during the storm. Looking to thank You for bringing us through. Looking to bask again in Your most marvelous Light. Thank You Jesus for saving me. Thank You Jesus for taking me with You to that special place. Thank You for healing me. Your grace is always sufficient. I praise You.

 Image may contain: one or more people, text and nature


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree