Help is on the Way

'The LORD shall go forth as a giant; he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war; he shall cry out a battle cry; he shall prevail against his enemies. I have long time held my peace; I have been still and refrained myself; now will I cry out like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once. I will make waste mountains and hills and dry up all their grass, and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools. And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will cause them to walk in paths that they have not known; I will make darkness light before them and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them and not forsake them. ' Isaiah 42:13-16 (JUB)

Thanking Him this day for giving me a vision of this battle and a promise that it will be won. He is doing a new thing and taking us to places we have never been. He will light the way and straighten out the paths. He gives the battle cry and prevails against our enemies. He has seen and felt our pain. He has waited until this time to move. He is birthing something new. Look for it and embrace it. If you have prayed for it, this is your time. This is your time to be bold and to step forward to receive it. Thank Him for His promises and His faithfulness. He never leaves us or forsakes us. God is on the move!

 Image may contain: text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree