The Turning and the Running




“Come, everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and he who has no money, come, buy and eat!Come, buy wine and milk without  money and without price.

Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread, and your labor for that which does not satisfy? Listen diligently to me, and eat what is good, and delight yourselves in rich food.

Incline your ear, and come to me; hear, that your soul may live; and I will make with you an everlasting covenant,  my steadfast, sure love for David.

Behold, I made him a witness to the peoples,
a leader and commander for the peoples.

Behold, you shall call a nation that you do not know, and a nation that did not know you shall run to you, because of the Lord your God, and of the Holy One of Israel, for he has glorified you.

“Seek the Lord while he may be found;
call upon him while he is near;

let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.' Isaiah 55:1-7 (ESV)


God's very own exhortation to me is to 'come to the waters'. For when I thirst after spiritual things, the invitation is given. I am invited to come and seek the good things of Kingdom living. Comparatively speaking, I must eat daily to nourish my physical body so that I might live so must I eat of the food that He provides so that my soul may live as well.

I am invited to partake in the Messianic promises that the water is a symbol of; the peace and the righteousness are there. Where He is I will find the wine, the water and the milk of spiritual revival, re-creation and nourishment. Christ provides and gives it all away to me for free. He paid a great price for it. No amount of works or money could ever repay Him for what He has done for me. What He purchased by grace is His to freely give and I am the benefactor of it.

Let us all return joyfully to the Lord. In one giant move of the Spirit! He is calling us back into the baptismal waters of trust and belief. Revival is sweeping again across the land in waves of healing and cleansing. Let the blessings of God flow across America! She is repenting and seeking and calling upon the precious name of Jesus as He saves and restores her back to obedience and faith in Him.

No more falling and drifting. Let the wicked forsake their ways and return to Him even now while He is near. He is the compassionate One that will abundantly pardon and glorify us as all we turn and run back to Him.
Image may contain: one or more people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree