Silent Souls

'Truly my soul silently waits for God;
From Him comes my salvation.


He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be greatly moved.' Psalm 62:1-2 (NKJV)


If I place my trust in God for my salvation, then all other matters are settled through Him as well.

I submit and I go quietly, with no hindrances, for God works in a silent soul. I am totally surrendered to His Perfect Will and have given up the fight. He wins. The silent soul waits.

I am fully Holy Spirit inspired. It's a quiet faith. There is no need for words. I let God speak. In Him, I have no regrets and there is no looking back. From Him, I am firmly planted on the wall that is both my salvation and my defender.

Because of Him, I am surrounded by so many other saints in the faith. We are united in purpose and standing tall in Him, knowing that He has given us a calling and placed us there. We cannot be moved. We are in awestruck wonder. Totally satisfied in Him, so we seek and look no more.
 Image may contain: text and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree