The Lord is Always Willing. Don't Hesitate to Ask

'But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and the fruit of good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness. James 3:17-18 (NLT)

'That night th
e Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream, and God said, “What do you want? Ask, and I will give it to you!” 1 Kings 3:5 (NLT)

Wisdom is such an incredible gift. Who would not want to ask for it? Who does not need more of it? When you consider the benefits you receive from calling Wisdom your friend, let there be no hesitation. Petition God for it daily. What have you got to lose? Make your requests known to Him. Today Lord, I need more of Your wisdom that leads me to right living.

God wants me to make wise choices and to live life with Godly wisdom. When could I use more of it? How could I make sure that from this day on I have all of it that I need? Pray. Seek Him first in all things. Don't I know first hand, that God wants me to have it. He wants me to have the good gits that come from Him. I know that the Lord is faithful and always willing to do for me what I ask of Him.

So, if I hesitate to ask, is it because I am afraid that He will not answer? Fear, then can stop me from seeking Him. So, I will press into Him even more. I can be assured that the wisdom that comes from Him is pure. When my motives are pure and full of faith, that is always what He wants to reward. I am not jealous or greedy. In Him I find my peace and contentment. Wisdom is of God. Purity is a spiritual nature and of the Divine as well. He leads me to it and to believe in Him and through faith He brings me to the knowledge of heavenly things.

Things of heaven include peace and gentleness and willingness to yield. I love the Lord and I yield all things to His Glory. For God is full of mercy and is always willing to do good deeds, even without prejudice. He shows no partiality or favoritism. His ways are sincere and they lead to a harvest of right living. He knows me. He is anxious for me to ask Him for it. And I do! Anything really, for my desires all come from Him anyway. He is a good Father. I am so much better because I found Him. Therefore, in Him I live and move and have my being. I plant good seeds of righteousness, in rich soil and I look forward to a rich harvest of Love. I live for Him and that is where I find my happiness.
Image may contain: cloud, sky, nature, outdoor and text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree