Laying Tracks for You

They say we've about ran out of time. That the end of time as we know it is near, I know it's true. You've heard it too. You know that God loves you and so do I. I love you and that love motivates me to share with you the truth that I have found about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So here I am right now praying for you and laying down this Christian track right here on Facebook for you.

I was once lost and a sinner and yet He found me. Do you know Him? If you do that's so cool. If you don't know Him you could. You should you know.

'For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.' John 3:16 (NIV)

God is Holy. He loves us and was willing to prove that love for us by sending us His Beloved Son Jesus even while we were sinners. He did that for us. Jesus loves sinners just like you and me. Jesus loves us so much that He was willing to prove that love for us by His death on the cross and yet He lives to give us eternal life through His resurrection. That's the love story that I bring to you this morning. It's what everyone around the world is talking about. It's the free gift love story of life after death. Jesus can give you that assurance. Jesus saves. He is the source of life. He wants to get to know you better and to save you. He saved me. You can know Him too as your personal savior as well. You can make that decision to believe in Him this very moment. Jesus is the way the truth and the life.

'If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.' Romans 10:9-10 (NIV)


If you made that decision to believe I believe that today is your day of salvation. You have been born again. Thank you Jesus. How wonderful! The heavens are rejoicing. Won't you profess your faith even now by commenting below. I want to congratulate you on making the most important decision of your life. Welcome to the family of God. If you made that decision, please find a church and become a member. I know we would welcome you in and love on you at my own.


 Image may contain: text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree