In His Hands

'This I declare about the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
he is my God, and I trust him.' Psalm 91:2 (NLT)


As for me and my household, I will serve the Lord. This is my personal decree! He alone is my refuge. He alone is my place of safety. He alone is my God. In God I trust!

I trust Him. When every mention of my God has been removed from my eyes, I still have memories of You and Your creation is on display every day in the trees.

I trust Him. When I am no longer allowed to speak Your name, I will still make my declarations to You and Your greatness is on display every night in the stars.

i trust Him. When governments fail to credit You for all that You do, I still declare Your great and might works and am thankful that You do what You say You will do and that nothing escapes your mighty eye. I rest securely in Your Hands.

I trust Him. You are my refuge. You are my strength. You are my God! No matter how hard we may foolishly try to take away our feelings of guilt, there is only One way, through Jesus, in order to be made right with God. He alone can save us. It feels so good to say it and to admit it. I am free from the burdens of sin. I am saved! In God I Trust!


 Image may contain: text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree