Awaken Me



'The Lord God has given Me [His Servant] the tongue of disciples [as One who is taught],
That I may know how to sustain the weary with a word.
He awakens Me morning by morning,
He awakens My ear to listen as a disciple [as One who is taught].


The Lord God has opened My ear,
And I have not been rebellious
Nor have I turned back.' Isaiah 50:4-5 (AMP)


When you consider the magnitude of what this means to those that live this verse, and to whom this verse is meant for, you can't help but feel amazed.

Just consider this. Each morning, No calling in sick. No excuses given because of bad weather. He awakens me. That's a dependable Word. That's a 365 days per year Word. God dispatches one of His angel messengers to bring to each one of them, His servants, a Word! The Word is specifically meant for the ears of the one to whom they are sent. God is the teacher. He awakens my ear to listen as a student. The messenger travels through distances unknown to reach his destination.

The Word is meant to sustain me, when I am weary. He directs me in the ways of His will to minister to those in need. The Word is fresh and new each morning! That is a Great Awakening! The Lord God Himself opens my ear. I am committed and do not rebel. Let that sink in. Selah.
 
 Image may contain: ocean, sky, cloud, text, outdoor, nature and water

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree