Be Free



'When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord; he brought me into a spacious place.' Psalm 118:5 (NIV)

Stay free. The Chosen. Do not stay bound by the things of this world. Your sickness; your poverty; your tormentors may all be things that hold you down, push you back, keep you from reaching your God given destiny.

Your sickness. Didn't Christ endure the stripes so that you could be free from the pain and power that sickness has over you? By His stripes you are healed. Be free.

Your poverty. Didn't Christ come to save the oppressed? Aren't we promised the land of milk and honey? Do good, bless those that have less than you and He will bless you. Be free.

Your tormentors. Didn't Christ live the perfect life among men who tormented Him? He lived and died to save us and He showed us how to live among those that hate us. We are to pray for our enemies. We are to love those that take advantage of us. Jesus is our mediator and He will remove the rod and He will take us to the spacious place. Be free.

Every answer to my prayers are proof that He is on my side. I need not fear. I have no reason to fear what man can do to me. Only to believe that God is greater and that He is working to undo what the enemy has done. He is working to keep me free. When I do what I can and trust Him, He will accept and bless me.

I can be free. I can love myself. All I need is to cry out to Jesus. He sets me free from the burdens of my sin. I can do nothing without Him. With Him I can do all things. I am free.

I live to declare the works of the Lord. He is mighty and His Love endures. Forever! Be free!
 
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, ocean, sky, outdoor, nature, text and water

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree