Your Love in the Shadows

September 1, 2018

'Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.' 
James 1:17 (NIV)

If not for the shadows there would be no beauty. Perfect love casts out all shadows and fear. In His presence there is only fullness of joy. God is light, and there is no darkness in Him at all.

Don't forget to set my Holy Spirit alarm for this. I would not want to miss my 6:39 a.m. stunner, this early morning gem, this heaven sent gift from above, Do you see this? Behold what God can do in the shadows. Behold, God says, my gift to you. Even while most sleep He paints and He shines. Take it all in. Fullness.

Every sight. Oh, what my eyes can see. Every sound. Oh, what my ears can hear. Every fragrance. Oh, what my nose can smell. Every flavor. Oh, what my mouth can taste. Every feeling. Oh, what my hands can touch. Everything and more.

I have been taken in, overwhelmed and consumed by the beauty of an early morning sunrise. Can we know Him? Yes, oh yes! God is in this. Your Love is here, in the shadows of this morning.

Dear Father. Thank You for this perfect gift. Thank You for Your perfect gift. You are good. Good morning God. I will praise You. In Jesus name. Amen.

 Image result for james 1:17 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree