Everlasting to Everlasting

'For if the sprinkling of the blood of bulls and goats, and the ashes of a heifer, sanctifies those who are unclean (as touching the purifying of the flesh),  how much more shall the blood of Christ - Who, through the eternal Spirit, offered Himself without fault to God - purge your conscience from dead works, to serve the living God?' Hebrews 9:13-14 (RGT)

The Mercy Seat. That place on the Ark's lid, where God provided His propitiation to the people of Israel. He still provides a place for His sons and daughters today. That 'place' is Jesus Christ. He is a personal savior. He is my personal savior. He is the true Mercy Seat. He wants to have a relationship with us. He offered Himself as a sacrifice for me. He turned away God's wrath from me. He cleansed me of my sins. I am made righteous and holy through His faithfulness. He healed me. He saved me. He brings me into the very presence of God.

Only through the power of His blood was this mystery accomplished. From everlasting to everlasting You will forever be. No denying it. No blood. No power. Jesus was perfect in every way and without fault. He offered Himself up as a living sacrifice for me. My conscience is purged. No sprinkling or ashes could ever save me. No more dead works. I am His living sacrifice. I live to serve the living God. In considering Your sacrifice I find my faith and that's so refreshing and it's where I find my joy!

Dear Father. Thank You for the life You have given me through Christ. Christ died for me so that my sins might be forgiven. He healed me. He save me and now I am free to be Your living sacrifice. In Jesus's name. Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com; ligonier.org.
                       Image result for mercy seat picture quote 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree