Creative Miracles and Hidden Mysteries

'For You shaped me, inside and out.
    You knitted me together in my mother’s womb long before I took my first breath. 

 I will offer You my grateful heart, for I am Your unique creation, filled with wonder and awe.
    You have approached even the smallest details with excellence;
    Your works are wonderful;
I carry this knowledge deep within my soul. 

     You see all things; nothing about me was hidden from You
As I took shape in secret,
    carefully crafted in the heart of the earth before I was born from its womb. 

 You see all things;
    You saw me growing, changing in my mother’s womb;
Every detail of my life was already written in Your book;
    You established the length of my life before I ever tasted the sweetness of it.' Psalm 139:13-16 (VOICE)


Dear Heavenly Father.
Not mother nor father, no, but it was You, for You have made me. I was created by You. I am Your creature. I am Your handiwork. I am Your creative miracle. You know me. Nothing about me was hidden from You. Your hidden mysteries are being revealed in me. You write everything down about me in Your book. You know the length of my days. I thank You. I offer You my heart. Because I am Yours, I must therefore belong to You. 
In Jesus's name.
Amen.

Image result for psalm 139:13-16 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree