A Foretaste of Glory Divine

'God, hear my cry. Show me your grace. Show me mercy, and send the help I need! 

Lord, when you said to me, “Seek my face,” my inner being responded, “I’m seeking your face with all my heart.” 

So don’t hide yourself, Lord, when I come to find you. You’re the God of my salvation; how can you reject your servant in anger? You’ve been my only hope, so don’t forsake me now when I need you!'
Psalm 27:7-9 (TPT)

Dear Heavenly Father.

You are Love and You are most kind to me. You are my Father God of both Mercy and Grace. Holy is Your name. My requests I have made known to You, send your servant help even now Lord!

Your reply is quick and full of Your Word of most tender mercies. 'Seek my face. My presence is all that you will ever need'.

I know that You are Spirit and You are Truth and I worship You. You speak Words of life to me. Now that I have found You I will never leave. I run to You. It's in Your presence that Your Will be done and I always want to be. You are so overwhelming. I am barely able to soak it all in. Your favor is upon me. Jesus offers help and oh what a foretaste of heaven He does provide. Not only that, but He is a true friend when I am in need. I need You now.

In Your presence I find guidance and protection. Seeing Your face brings reassurance of things to come. My hope is restored. My eternal future is secure. I find forgiveness. I find my healing. I find my answers. I find my joy. I find strength in You to go on. I pray and I am always encouraged to wait upon You.  Thank you Lord for Your blessings and Your power and Your benefits that You freely give. Thank you for welcoming me into Your presence.  Thy Kingdom come on Earth as it is in Heaven.

It is in the name above all names, Jesus, and of the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost that I pray.

Amen.

Image result for psalm 27:7-9 picture quote

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree