Unlikely Like Minded Things

'And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to Himself by Jesus Christ and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation,' 2 Corinthians 5:18 (KJ21)

What is there that is, that isn't of God? All things, from biggest to smallest, shortest to tallest, richest to poorest, youngest to oldest - all things here and beyond - all things are of God. Am I right?

For it is He that has given me a mind to think and reason and brings me into a Gospel church state.  How very unlikely it was that I would have come to know Him on my own. Being that I was a sinner and thought only of myself all day every day. Without Him, the desire for more of Him would be the farthest thing from my thoughts. He has caused the old things to pass away. He saw a way to bring about the unlikely like minded things by setting aside our differences. The shaking of the heavens and earth and its removal of those things shaken are of Him. He abolished the ceremonial laws and ended the Mosaic rites and sacrifices. He removed Satan from the godless temples and in God all things are made and are being made new. Thank you Father.

New creation. All things of the old and all things of the new creation are of Him. Nothing that He has created is not of Him. Even the plan of reconciliation is of Him. He planned it and called Jesus to be the Redeemer and appointed Him and sent Him to the time and place for me. Nothing would ever be the same again. He found the Way to make us like minded. That work of reconciliation was my atonement for sin and it was all done through Christ and is of God the Father. For I am now reconciled to Him through Christ, by His sacrifice, by His blood, by His suffering and by His death and that is of God. I am a new creation through Christ. Thank you Jesus.

Christ is the author and finisher of my faith. God planned it all and through these things He has given me peace and reconciliation is made to Himself. He is Holy. I was lost and needed a Savior. I rebelled against God and refused to obey. Those sins that I committed were against Him, and the laws that I broke were His. His justice was required and that sin debt to Him had to be paid. The weight of the Cross was heavy. My sin debt cost Christ His life. He paid the price and died for me. God reconciled me to Himself through Christ. Thank you Father and Son.

Now being justified through faith in Christ I am given the ministry of reconciliation which is the Gospel of peace. That same Gospel that Christ brought to me is now what I am to declare to others. Peace through the blood, and it is a gift. God's gift to me. His Son. And the angel sings. Unto you, a Savior is born, a Son is given to the world, which is Christ the Lord. Thank you Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Dear Father. Thank you for the gift of my salvation and for the peace that You have given me through Christ. Thank you for restoring and making all things new. Thank you that you are working everything out according to Your perfect plan. Your Kingdom come on Earth as it is in Heaven. Have your way in me. In Jesus's name. Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.

Image result for jesus is the reconciling item bible quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree