All Powerful God

'For you formed my inward parts;
    you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 

 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
    my soul knows it very well. 

 My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
    intricately woven in the depths of the earth.

Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
    the days that were formed for me,
    when as yet there was none of them.' Psalm 139:13-16 (ESV)


Our God is all powerful and is omnipotent. With His infinite power He formed us in our mother's womb. How He does it is unknowable and it's all part of His wonderful plan and part of His Divine Mysteries.  So I shall praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Dear Father. I thank you this day that You are all powerful and that nothing is hidden from You. I praise You for Your infinite power. Wonderful are Your works! Thank you for forming my inward parts and for knitting me together. In Jesus's name. Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com; Enduringword.com.

 Image result for psalm 139:1-6 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree