To Receive You Must Believe

'A short time later Mary hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea. She went into Zechariah’s home, where she greeted Elizabeth. When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, her baby moved within her.

The Holy Spirit came upon Elizabeth. Then in a loud voice she said to Mary:

      God has blessed you more than any other woman! He 
      has also blessed the child you will have. Why should the 
      mother of my Lord come to me? As soon as I heard your 
      greeting, my baby became happy and moved within me. 
      The Lord has blessed you because you believed that he
      will keep his promise.' Luke 1:39-45 (CEV)

Where grace abounds it is good to greet one another and perhaps to share a holy kiss with our very dear friends, and to spend time with like minded believers. And oh the joy that floods my soul when I do. For it is then, when under the Holy Spirit's anointing and given certain prompting we may declare many joyful things to one another. And we might sing! Our song of praise to Him this morning;

Just believe in Jesus.

Believe,
       the Lord will bless you.
    Believe,
          He keeps His promises.
       Believe,
             His Word is true.
Believe,
    in the God that loves you.


Just believe in Jesus.

Believe
       sinners, God can save you.
    Believe,
          Grace comes to you through a little baby boy.
       Believe,
             the Messiah is our deliverer.
Believe,
    the Son of God is here.


And they shall call His name Immanuel. Rejoice!

God, please forgive me when I don't believe. I rejoice in You. Truly, the greatest gift that anyone can receive is forgiveness of sins through faith in Jesus Christ.


 Image may contain: text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree