Peace Coming Out of the Fog

'Jesus replied, “Now you finally believe in me. And the time has come when you will all be scattered, and each one of you will go your own way, leaving me alone! Yet I am never alone, for the Father is always with me. And everything I’ve taught you is so that the peace which is in me will be in you and will give you great confidence as you rest in me. For in this unbelieving world you will experience trouble and sorrows, but you must be courageous, for I have conquered the world!” John 16;31-33 (TPT)

The Bible says that the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, Right there in the midst of all these amazing promises is peace. John's gospel documents this event in the life of Jesus but these are the words of Jesus himself. What do we know about Jesus and what He says to us? All truth. Nothing but the truth, and we even put an oath to God with it. He made this personal statement to His disciples before He was crucified, but the facts remain, in Him and through the works of the Spirit we can find peace, even in the midst of our struggles and fear, peace beyond all understanding coming out of the fog. That is to the level of perfect peace. When we see Him we can know it. Why wouldn't we want it? It only costs you -nothing. You only gain -everything! 

When we find ourselves full of anxiety and worry it is a good time to find a quiet place to read the scriptures and to listen to encouraging worship music and to pray for peace. For even now we see the effects of an unbelieving world all around us and to the ends of the earth. For the believer, we can find our courage in Him, for he did in fact conquer the world. The peace of Christ is to rule in our lives. His ways bring peace. Peaceful living. We can know the Father who is ever present with us. His peace will be in me, building up my confidence, enabling me to find my rest. My confidence in Him alone gives me strength; to face my fears, to withstand the troubles of the day as the storms of life rage against me, to face my sorrows as life deals yet another deathblow. Pray for peace. Righteousness and peace, that is my prayer. Pray for everyone to live in peace with everyone else and to be holy. Righteousness and peace, it depends on me. Pray for everyone to seek peace and to turn from evil. I choose to do good. I pray for revival in the hearts of people all across this great country. I pray for another spiritual Great Awakening in America!

Arise all ye leaders, warriors and great men of valor to the truth. Put down your weapons of war and take up the cross of Christ. Enough! Haven't we seen enough fighting? No more of your lies, death, destruction and blood shed. End it now. No more of your evil ways. Live together in harmony and stop your striving. Tipping my magic peace wand and claiming my vision. Peace, like a fog, passing over the land. Someday soon we will see it come to pass.
 Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, text, outdoor and nature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree