The Skeleton Key of Faith

 'On that Day I’ll replace Shebna. I will call my servant Eliakim son of Hilkiah. I’ll dress him in your robe. I’ll put your belt on him. I’ll give him your authority. He’ll be a father-leader to Jerusalem and the government of Judah. I’ll give him the key of the Davidic heritage. He’ll have the run of the place—open any door and keep it open, lock any door and keep it locked. I’ll pound him like a nail into a solid wall. He’ll secure the Davidic tradition. Everything will hang on him—not only the fate of Davidic descendants but also the detailed daily operations of the house, including cups and cutlery.' Isaiah 22:20-24 (MSG)


Whom God calls He also equips. Our leaders in government should be like father figures to us. On that day, Shebna was deposed and Eliakim was chosen and on him was placed the robe of righteousness and the belt of truth. He was given all power and authority and the promises were even handed down to him through the key of King David's heritage. 

That same power, which opens any door and keeps it open is available to those that will follow Him. That same power, that locks any door and keeps it locked is alive. That same power which brings back and restores everything that was lost through the evil leader Shebna, God will restore. Like a skeleton Key, He will unlock ANY door. He will heal. He will save.

In such a way as this, so is our Savior and King Jesus. He is like a nail in a secure place to me. He is my Hope for a better tomorrow. He has saved me and because of Him my soul is secure and will not perish. For God has set before the believer the open door that no man can shut. God has placed everything on Jesus and brought Him forth body and soul from the tomb for all eternal Glory. 

Likewise, to those that chose to neglect such a salvation as this, once God has shut the door, it shall remain shut to them, that none shall be able to open it for all of eternity.   The doors of heaven will be shut up to keep them out and even the gates of hell will be shut up to keep them in.

 Dear Father. Thank you for choosing men in the government that look up to You and for equipping them, those Godly leaders, with the power to restore and for giving them the authority to claim Your promises.

Thank you for Your Son, King Jesus, who loved us so much that He offered up His life for us so that we might believe in Him and through faith we might be saved. Heaven bound. Kingdom come. Everything, Your Laws, Your Rule, hangs on Jesus. He has been given all authority and the power of the Holy Spirit was given to Him. The fate of the Jews and the Gentiles and the daily operations of the house are under His command. He is to govern us. He is to rule us. He is our King.

Now, I am one of His and have that same Holy Spirit power living in me. I choose to take it. I choose to walk in it and allow Him to guide me during the daily operations of the house. My future is secure. My past and present hold the keys to my future. No more darkness. I am a child of God and I choose to walk in the Light of Jesus! Open doors in front of me. Closed doors behind. In Jesus's name. Amen.

 Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', December 22, 2019 blog post.

Image result for isaiah 22:20-24 picture quote"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree