One More Thing

 'Keep on loving each other as brothers and sisters. Don’t forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it! Remember those in prison, as if you were there yourself. Remember also those being mistreated, as if you felt their pain in your own bodies.


Give honor to marriage, and remain faithful to one another in marriage. God will surely judge people who are immoral and those who commit adultery.

Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said,
“I will never fail you.
    I will never abandon you.” 


So we can say with confidence,
“The Lord is my helper,
    so I will have no fear.
    What can mere people do to me?”' Hebrews 13:1-6 (NLT)

You have been bought with a price. God paid a great price for you! Christians, you and I, we belong to Christ and here's how to prove it. Check your zeal for good works and true religion. Are we content? 

Contentment is a place where 'I will never fail you'. For without much of it, and the grace that goes along with it, there is envy and there is covetousness the likes of which Adam in Paradise and some angels in heaven seemed to know. One would think, there couldn't be much more than this, but they desired it. One would think, that there couldn't be much less than the situations Paul found himself in, yet he found it.

Contentment is a place where 'I will never abandon you'. That place, where the promises lie, where God is real, where the Lord is my helper and I will have no fear. Be content with what you have. And, one more thing. Keep on loving each other. There is nothing better in this life or thereafter, than being with and in the presence of God. 
 
 Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', November 23, 2019 blog post.

Image result for low gear is where the power is bible quote"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree