Giving Thanks

 'Praise the Lord!

    For he has heard my cry for mercy.
The Lord is my strength and shield.
    I trust him with all my heart.
He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.
    I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.

 
 The Lord gives his people strength.
    He is a safe fortress for his anointed king.
Save your people!
    Bless Israel, your special possession.
Lead them like a shepherd,
    and carry them in your arms forever.'
 Psalm 28:6-9 (NLT)

Save us! Bless us! Lead us!

Dear Lord God.
For You alone have heard my cry and You have helped me. You are my strength and my shield. I will trust in You. Because You have saved me, my heart is filled with joy. I will praise You with a song of Thanksgiving! I sing to You. I sing in Your honor. For thou art the Resurrection and the Life!
In Jesus's Holy name.
Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.
Image result for low gear is where the power is bible quote"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree