Once Upon a Time

'Before the mountains were brought forth,

    or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world,
    from everlasting to everlasting thou art God.' Psalm 90:2 (RSV)


Forever! There is a God. 

Dear Father. I am so thankful that You are God. That You created it all. You declared that it is good. It is all working together to reveal Your Glory. That mountain is awe inspiring.

As I look toward the heavens I ponder on Your Word. It all works together for good. You are drawing the lost to You. Even to the point where the heavens were aligned, the galaxies were created and gravity is the law that keeps my feet firmly planted on a planet that spins on its axis and hurls through vast space.

How do You do it? I don't understand it all. All I know is that in all of it, there You are! From the beginning until the end. You knew me. You spoke my name. In Your name there is power. For evermore. You are Love. You are beautiful.
In Jesus's name.
Amen.
 
Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', November 14, 2019 reposted.
 
Image result for psalm 90:2 picture quote"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree