The Good Life Way

'Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and do not forget all his benefits who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the Pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy who satisfies you with good as long as you live so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

The Lord works vindication and justice for all who are oppressed.

He made known his ways to Moses, his acts to the people of Israel. The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. He will not always accuse, nor will he keep his anger forever. He does not deal with us according to our sins, nor repay us according to our iniquities. For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far he removes our transgressions from us. 

As a father has compassion for his children, so the Lord has compassion for those who fear him. For he knows how we were made; he remembers that we are dust. As for mortals, their days are like grass; they flourish like a flower of the field; for the wind passes over it, and it is gone, and its place knows it no more. But the steadfast love of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear him, and his righteousness to children’s children, to those who keep his covenant and remember to do his commandments.

The Lord has established his throne in the heavens, and his kingdom rules over all. 

Bless the Lord, O you his angels, you mighty ones who do his bidding, obedient to his spoken word. Bless the Lord, all his hosts, his ministers that do his will. Bless the Lord, all his works, in all places of his dominion.

Bless the Lord, O my soul.' Psalm 103 (NRSV)

The Lord, described in action words. That's the way my faith should be. That's the way to live a good life. Faith is a verb. I should put my faith in Jesus into action. I am alive in Christ and He lives in me. The Lord forgives me, and it's all because of the blood, His blood of salvation, the shed blood of Jesus that truly does wash away my sins and restores me to right standing with my Holy God. He does not treat me as I deserve. He does not repay me according to what I have done. I have so many reasons to bless Him. He shows me how to live His way, the good life way. His Way leads to so many benefits.

The Lord heals me completely, body and soul. He has the power to heal me from the inside out. He took the stripes on His back so that I might be healed from all of my diseases. I will bless You Lord.

The Lord redeems me and the lives of all of His servants. Those that take refuge in Him will not be condemned. He is my redeemer and He desires that none of His sheep shall be lost but that all shall be set free. I will bless You Lord.

The Lord crowns me with the crown of paradise. His crown of loving kindness and mercy is always upon me. I will bless You Lord.

The Lord satisfies my every longing and hunger. He alone satisfies so completely, like nothing else can do. I will bless You Lord.

The Lord renews my strength. when I put my hope in Him. I will not grow weary. I am constantly restored when I find my complete rest in Him. I will wait and He will renew my mind every morning. He prepares me for what I am about to face. He gives me strength to face the challenges of today. I will bless You Lord.

The Lord is faithful and I will bless Him because He is able to do whatever I need Him to do. He is worthy of all my praise. I will put my faith in Him into action. I will bless You Lord.


Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree