Removing the Veil

'And now we are brothers and sisters in God’s family because of the blood of Jesus, and he welcomes us to come right into the most holy sanctuary in the heavenly realm—boldly and with no hesitation. For he has dedicated a new, life-giving way for us to approach God. For just as the veil was torn in two, Jesus’ body was torn open to give us free and fresh access to him!
 

And since we now have a magnificent King-Priest to welcome us into God’s house, we come closer to God and approach him with an open heart, fully convinced by faith that nothing will keep us at a distance from him. For our hearts have been sprinkled with blood to remove impurity and we have been freed from an accusing conscience and now we are clean, unstained, and presentable to God inside and out!' Hebrews 10:19-22 (TPT)

I am so thankful for what Jesus did for me! He died and because of His death the temple veil was ripped from top to bottom! No more animal sin sacrifice. Jesus is the new life-giving way! Nothing should block my access to Father God either. He is precious to me. I must draw near to Him. But the enemy does try to limit all progress. Take for example, the fear of judgment and the fear of disappointment. These were the two main sins on my own part that used to keep me from enjoying my freedom to worship and kept me at a distance. 

Access is welcomed and it is free and fresh, but I used to worry about what you would think of me if I offered to pray for you. I used to be afraid that you would judge me. What if I don't sound eloquent enough and I got my words all mixed up? Isn't it best just not to say anything than to sound silly or stupid or like a fanatic?  That's the sad part, that I let the enemy lie to me like that. I know that I am not a TV evangelist so why would the enemy try to convince me to compare myself to one? Sneaky. He knows that less evangelism means fewer converts. What a hard fact. It pays to know your enemy and to know their motivation. So I pray.

Does God really listen to my words?  He does but He also considers my gifts. He knows my name. He knows my heart and that is what is important to Him and that is what moves Him. So I've come to realize that the enemy wants me to hold back on saying anything spiritual in order to silence me in order to attempt to block what God has to say through me. Thankfully, today, I am encouraged more than ever to continue to pray the scriptures with Holy Spirit's help and to share the Good News and then to experience what it feels like to be used by God. There is peace and there is joy to be in God's will and to be blessed by all the good things that He does. I am blessed beyond measure when I consider the number of family members and friends that are saved and have come to know God through His blood and by faith and obedience to Him. 

Access is welcomed and it is free and it is fresh, but what will you think if I offer to pray for you?  What if you aren't even healed? I know that I am not a faith healer. I get my words all mixed up. This used to be my veil, but then I realized that God knows my gifts and He knows my heart. Then I started to believe and to work with the Holy Spirit. I pray and God does the healing. He's got this. Prayer works. 

Prayer works. The desire to pray is there. Why not try it? Science can only do so much. You may be in need of a miracle. You can't be content to live with and be expected to give in to this disability forever. God can always do more for you than the government can. He's got this, I am only the obedient one. Isn't it the enemy that wants to silence me in order to attempt to block my healing prayers? So I've learned to pray the scriptures and pray the promises that He gives regarding healing. I learned to follow Holy Spirit and to get out of my comfort zone and seek Him out. I am encouraged to continue to pray the scriptures for healing when I consider the number of family members and friends that have been healed by God through faith believing prayers.

So, today I see the tactics of the enemy and I choose to deal with the 'lot' in  my life in order to figure out what the veil is that is blocking me from having total access to God and to His blessings and fullness of Joy. Today I am devoting myself to removing the things in my life that act like a veil in order to have full access to Him. He is talking and He will continue to talk to me regarding these things. I will continue to do my part and continue to study His Word and even to commit more of His scriptures to memory. One day what I have memorized may be all that I have left to refer back on in this current godless culture.

Dear Heavenly Father. I will continue to pray and to worship You and to search for and find all the promises You have for me in Your Holy Word. Kingdom power is here now! Continue to create in me clean hands and a pure heart and I will always remember to be obedient to You and to seek You first. Amen.
 Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree